Join our team
Check out our current openings below! To apply, email a cover letter stating why you would be a great fit for the position, along with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the position you're applying for in the subject line of your email.
Are you interested in a career in the special events industry, but not sure where to start? Join our team as a Production Volunteer! Under the supervision of the lead planner, duties may include:
- Knowledgeability regarding each wedding's specific timeline, production logistics, floor plans, set up details, etc.
- Assist in all production aspects of the wedding including setup, event execution and breakdown as needed
- Assist with directing vendors
- Assist with wedding party lineup and ceremony coordination
- Act as a second set of eyes and ears to the lead planner
- Help ensure clients are happy and all needs are met
- Be prepared to assist with any emergencies that may arise
Requires a commitment to at least three (3) events for the 2018 season. Meal and beverages are included at each event, as well as mentoring and performance feedback.
- July 14, 2018 - Baltimore, MD
- August 18, 2018 - Baltimore, MD
- September 2, 2018 - Baltimore, MD
- September 22, 2018 - Dickerson, MD
- September 29, 2018 - Washington, DC
- October 13, 2018 - Bethesda, MD
- November 3, 2018 - Washington, DC