Join our team
Check out our current openings below! To apply, email a cover letter stating why you would be a great fit for the position, along with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the position you're applying for in the subject line of your email.
Assistant Event Coordinator
We are looking for an Assistant Event Coordinator for the 2018 wedding season! This is an exciting opportunity to work on-site at our fabulous weddings in the DC metro area.
Preferred Skills and Experience
- One (1) year of experience in Special Events, Hospitality or related field
- A great eye for design (experience with event or interior design a plus)
- Passionate about weddings, luxury events and providing clients with an exceptional experience
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- The ability to problem solve and think on your feet in a fast-paced environment
- Must have availability on some Friday evenings and weekends per event schedule
- May 12, 2018 - Washington, DC
- May 26, 2018 - Washington, DC
- May 27, 2018 - Washington, DC
- July 14, 2018 - Baltimore, MD
- August 18, 2018 - Baltimore, MD
- September 2, 2018 - Baltimore, MD
- September 22, 2018 - Dickerson, MD
- September 29, 2018 - Washington, DC
- October 13, 2018 - Bethesda, MD
- November 3, 2018 - Washington, DC
Includes hourly pay, meal and beverages provided at events, and potential to grow with the company.
Are you interested in a career in the special events industry, but not sure where to start? Join our team as a Production Volunteer! Under the supervision of the lead planner, duties may include:
- Knowledgeability regarding each wedding's specific timeline, production logistics, floor plans, set up details, etc.
- Assist in all production aspects of the wedding including setup, event execution and breakdown as needed
- Assist with directing vendors
- Assist with wedding party lineup and ceremony coordination
- Act as a second set of eyes and ears to the lead planner
- Help ensure clients are happy and all needs are met
- Be prepared to assist with any emergencies that may arise
Requires a commitment to at least three (3) events for the 2018 season. Meal and beverages are included at each event, as well as mentoring and performance feedback.